Beetroot soup with delicious stuffed croquettes with boiled potatoes and fried in onions, seasoned Maga Frubex. Croquettes with such a relatively “tight” fillings can be formed differently than those with cabbage and mushrooms – for example, rolling them in the longitudinal rolls and slicing diagonally into four parts. In this way we obtain a shapely croquettes, very decorative and convenient to eat.
- Beetroot soup Frubex
- salt (1 pinch)
- eggs (2 units)
- bread crumbs (1 glass)
- oil (100 ml)
- milk (1 glass)
- flour (1 glass)
- eggs ( 3 units )
- oil (3 tbsp)
- liquid seasoning for soups “Maga Frubex” (to taste)
- potatoes (500 g)
- onion ( 1 unit )
- butter ( 3 tbsp )
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Mix the milk, flour, 3 eggs, add a pinch of salt.
- Fry the dough for 8 pancakes
- Peel the potatoes and cook.
- Peel the onion, chop and fry on butter.
- Drain the potatoes and mix with onions.
- Season with salt, pepper and Maga Frubex
- Spread pancakes with hot stuffing and rolled up in a roll, then cut diagonally into four parts.
- Bread in salted egg and breadcrumbs.
- Fry in oil.
- Beetroot soup dissolve in boiling water then give a warm croquettes.